About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out my life. If you want to join me. Read.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bare minerals make up

I have been using bare minerals for a year now and i have limited complaints about the product. It's light weight powder that doesnt make you skin look cake-y if you apply it properly. The basic makeup kit includes, a foundation, a bronzer, a mineral veil, three brushes (one concealer brush, and two flawless face brushes), a brush shampoo, and a dvd that tells you how to apply them too look the best on your skin. The foundation doubles as a coverup for blemishs on your skin and works wonders. When applied all together the look is a flawless face that looks natural and fresh. I will never stop using this stuff its amazing. The foundation in the kit has lasted me 5 months, and the bronzer lasted me 8 months! The only complaint i do have is i wish that i would last just a bit longer on my skin it stays fresh longer than any other makeup i ever had and it lasts the whole school day with out any reapplication, but after school it dies out.

No comments:

Post a Comment