About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out my life. If you want to join me. Read.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Trend:Shoes

Hello hello! Today we are on the topic of my favorite thing to shop for SHOES! What girl doesn't love shoes? With all the back-to-school shopping i figured i should do a blog on my favorite shoe trends for this fall season.

These gorgeous shoes are from Forever 21. They are the peep toe workman booties. I love the buckle design on the front and the open heel on the back of the shoes. They are adorable for 34.99 at forever 21 right now!





Another trend that im loving is the closed toed shoes. These are from Charlotte Russe for $28.00. Im love how these shoes can be paired with anything from skinny jeans to a pensil skirt because of its sheek, sophisticated look. Not to mension the beige hue makes it perfect for fall!

This is from Aldo for $59.98. the pink/beige hue is again perfect for fall and its a soft color that can be paired with almost anything. The studs at the bottom of the shoe add a little glamour and who can say no to that! This rounded toe high heel is another must have don't you think? This is deffinatly going on my shopping cart!





What do you think of this pokadot cuties. I adore the floral design near the toe and heel, it is gorgeous. There are from nordstrom for $210. They are called bourne georgina pumps. Lovely!








Last but not least are these edgy sandal by bourne. There called bourne honor sandals. I love the studs it gives it an edgy vibe. Its so geometric! you can find these at your local Nordstorm!



So what do you think? Are you gonna got out and but any of these? Are there any shoe trends that you are loving right now? Maybe you like flats and arent really into heels? Or maybe you like boots during the fall? Comment and tell me your take on fall trends for shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment