About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out my life. If you want to join me. Read.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Designer of the week: Diane von Furstenberg

Diane von Furstenberg is a German/American designer who has taken the world by storm after her famous jersey wrap dress "Angela". After seeing her Fall 2010 collection i almost died from the absence of those clothes from my closet! The whole collection is based on her desires of living a mans life in a womens body. The collection has a mix of masculinity vs. femininity right from the first outfit to walk down the runway, a gray pant suit cut off above the ankles with a rosset bolero. The next piece had to be one of my favorites of the collection, The woolen layers over a gray brick patturned dress. Her collection was deffinately one of my favorites of the fall season ready to wear collections. The dress hit every note perfectly and stayed true to her theme. Look for yourself!



So what do you think of the designers collection? Hit or Miss? Did she open your eyes to a new look? She certainly opened mine? Her clothes can be located at your nearest nordstrom or bloomingdales! Should i do more designers of the week posts? tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment